Monday, August 18, 2008

More Amazed By The Minute

You want to know something I find very interesting?

I find that the truest, most gratifying experience I can possibly get is to buy a supposedly simple product that, as I use it more and more, continues to impress and amaze me as my knowledge of said device increases.

This may not seem like a big deal to most people, but for me, it's the ultimate drug.

This is because when I normally get a new device, I dive into it and fiddle with it for a few days while ocaisonally diving toward the manual when I get stuck. This usually results in very intimate knowledge of how a particular device works in a few shot days.

At this magical point, the said gadget tend to lose the "toy" value and then becomes a functional item usually falling into the category of use that the manufacturer intended.



Posted with LifeCast

No comments: