Thursday, February 01, 2007

My butt hurts....

But my heart is victorious!

I got myself a job that starts Monday and am currently searching for a suitable apartment in which to take up residence.

This also officially means I'm moving out of my life long home and hours away from my family.

This is going to be interesting. I've always had my family to fall back on and have fun with, but now I'm going to be seeing them far less often and it's going to take alot of getting used to...

On the bright side, the independence will be a welcome change in my life, who knows maybe it'll whip my butt into being more responsible and less of a hermit.

Interesting times lay ahead and I have no doubt it may be a rocky journey, time shall tell, but it's one I'm finally taking and I'm optimistic.


P.S- Happy Birthday to me! I'm 24 and feeling old!

No comments: