Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Another Christmas Gone....

I find myself pondering why there is so much ramp-up of "Christmas Spirit" only to have it fizzle after a single night and day?

I still feel plenty jolly and very much so in the spirit of Christmas and the presents had nothign to do with it, in fact I would have preferred to have no presents exchanged at all.

When, I also find others are feeling the same why I am and still wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, it sparks this small glimmer of joy deep in my cold and cynical heart that maybe, just MAYBE Capitalism hasn't totally destroyed what Christmas truly is...

That said, some big time changes are going to go rolling through my life. While everything is fine and hopefully on the upswing, I may be even more sporadic and/or erratic with my posting than normal.

Here's to a wonderful New Year everyone! I wish the very best for everyone!

4 comments:

princessamoura said...

Blah with Christmas this year! It was just one more hectic crazily busy thing to add to my already jam packed schedule. So I'm one of those you did not find in any Christmas spirit this passed holiday season...I usually am though, which kind of sucks that my current life has zapped that out of me :|

Let us down here know asap about the possibilty of the new job :)

Jason said...

To hell with $$$$ grubbing BA$TARD$ of the world!!

Jason said...

Now its my turn to tell you to post more :-) ....

Ok, I know you're busy with the job hunt and all. [slice]... that was the sound of slack being cut :-D

MrMacman2u said...

Hey you too :-)

Sorry to hear that you had a rough Christmas (or at least not a rejuvenating one) Madame Amoura :-)

I hope you can get a chance to calm down, unwind and relax... Chill man.. chill :-)

Jason! A agree totally! Greed people SuCK! they ruin everything fun and cool.

And yes, I have been busy with STUFF, but the main reason I haven't been posting is that I haven't felt much inspiration to. I just get into "moods" where I can't stand the thought of writing for leisure. Yet other times I just sit and type and type and type :-D (Key press counter running for 3 weeks now and is way over 200,000!!!)

I'm working on making sure I post here at least once a week.